28th August 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance test to be answered to join open degree after completing 10th standard?

am compleated 10 th class i want to join open degree , pls send enterance test date
details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th?
  2. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam
  3. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join open degree from BA in Guntur after completing 12th?
  5. Should I join 11th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE to prepare for Medical Entrance exams?
  6. Is it possible to do direct Law degree after 10th on age bais?
  7. After 10th could I do bachelor degree?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completing 10th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school?
  10. How to join polytechnic course after completing 10th standard?
  11. What will be the problems faced in future after passing 12th from open school and have studied ICSE syllabus till 10th?
  12. How to join M.Phil after completing 10th from open university?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  14. What should I study after 10th to become a Scientist in ISRO?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL if pursuing B.Com from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University and failed in 10th standard?
  16. How to take admission in Mechanical Course in diploma? I am doing a job in central coal field ltd company
  17. Admission procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of IT engineer course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  18. Is it possible to join Territorial Army after completing 10th? Qualification required to join?
16th September 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance test to be answered to join open degree after completing 10th standard?

i completed 10th.i want to join open degree.so when the entrance exam will start.
16th September 2011, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance test to be answered to join open degree after completing 10th standard?

I completed 10th.so can i know details the date of entrance and joing date?
2nd January 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i will completed my inter so iam join with opendegree so you have to tell some information.
7th January 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd PUC falied, Can I get admission for the dgree in open university
15th July 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate and i am getting a government job can i do b.tech and degree once in open ?
6th August 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I 2 three subject failed .I want to join Bsc multimediea animation how.pls help me
24th June 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i do digree after 10th but we can wait 2years gape for 10 th kkk
19th April 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th std so I can join going to degree how get degree which courses open university city fees and details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?