26th October 2016, 11:03 PM
Bhodhu

Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?

Which course will be good either MSc medical microbiology,clinical microbiology,applied microbiology after completing bsc microbiology .am not interested in teaching field? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  3. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  4. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  6. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is best course to choose between MBA and M.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  8. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  9. What to study between M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  10. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  11. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  12. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  13. List of the Ph.D topics in medical microbiology or clinical microbiology?
  14. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  15. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  17. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  18. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
16th May 2018, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?

Which course will be good either MSc medical microbiology,clinical microbiology, applied microbiology after completing bsc microbiology. I am not interested in teaching field? Can you please guide me with the complete information.
19th July 2021, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?

I'm interested in medical microbiology and I'm a form four leaver how can i get into it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?