23rd January 2016, 01:20 PM
suren raj

What to do next after Diploma in Tool & Die Making?

Dear Sir/Madam

I Have Completed Diploma In Tool & Die MAking . I Have No iDea What To Do Next In Career. So Please Help ME What The Procedure to DO Next In Career

Related Questions:
  1. What to do next after Diploma in Tool & Die Making? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  3. Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?
  4. Student of Diploma in Tool & Die making can take part in degree of Kalinga University?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E. in Mechanical from VTU having done Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  6. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making?
  8. What to do after Tool and Die making? B.Tech after completing Tool and Die making?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  10. Can I get a seat in IIT after finishing diploma in Tool Die
  11. B.Tech (Mechanical) from a government college in Delhi after Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  12. Railway jobs for Diploma holder in Tool and Die-Making?
  13. How to join engineering after doing 4 years diploma in tool and die?
  14. What should I study in B.Tech being a Diploma holder in Tool and Die Making?
  15. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  16. List of diploma colleges offering Bridge course in Tool & Die Maker?
  17. Am i eligible for the post of JTO in ITI college? I have completed diploma in tool and die making in Hospet, Bellary district
  18. Can I study correspondence B.Tech if completed Diploma in Tool and Die Making and working in Ashok Leyland?
23rd January 2016, 03:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after Diploma in Tool & Die Making?

After completing your diploma in tool and dye making you can opt for engineering course. You can appear in LEET exam known as later entry entrance test to get admission directly into second year of engineering course. The best option for the later entry course is to choose mechanical engineering. AICTE approved institutes have to be chosen for the program. After that you will have employment chances in public and private sectors
14th October 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma in Tool and Die Making (3 1) year course,Now i am working in mumbai. I am planing to take a post Diploma in this same stream through a distance education system. The relevant pg programe in ignou?
21st November 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma in Tool and Die Making (3 1) year course,Now i am working in mumbai. I am planing to take a post Diploma in this same stream through a distance education system.?
18th February 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in tool and die making (3 1) year course,now I'm working in Bangalore. Till now I 24 years old. I have more interested to join Indian army. Can join Indian army?
2nd June 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

After taking diploma in tool and die making can I join the Indian army?
26th July 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b tech in mechatronics after completing my diploma in tools and die making
31st October 2019, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

After tool & die making can I go for aeronautical branch
5th February 2020, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i go for electronics and communication branch after diploma in tool and die making??
19th July 2021, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in tool and die making (3 1) year course,now I'm working in Bangalore. Till now I 24 years old. I have more interested to join Indian army. Can join Indian army?

Yes you can go through yantric or technical support jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?