23rd March 2012, 04:22 PM
cardozo

Which course has the best scope after passing 12th commerce?

i am frm goa. ni jus answered my 12th board exm in commerce stream.which is d best course which hav great scope.some r teling to take bca n some bba. bit i dnt know any information abt it

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  2. Which courses can I do after passing 12th commerce? Are there any colleges available in Rajkot? what is the fee structure? Is there any scope in future?
  3. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  4. Best courses after passing 12th commerce? What is the scope in BAF?
  5. What is the scope after passing class 12th? I have taken commerce with computers
  6. What I can do after passing 12th with commerce?
  7. What is the scope in commerce after passing 12th?
  8. How can I get admitted in ICWAI after passing 12th with commerce? What is the scope for this course?
  9. Is LLB course good to do after passing 12th commerce? What is the scope for Law students?
  10. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the scope in Defence Services for Commerce student?
  12. Which course should I opt for after giving 12th exam in commerce and passing with 72%? What is the scope for ICWA and BAF?
  13. What is the scope of Commerce for 12th student? -- [New]
  14. Scope of doing B.Com with Commerce and with Maths?
  15. What is the scope of Commerce with Economics over Science if want to study in 11th?
  16. Which field has greater scope in future after passing 12th with commerce as main subject
  17. How to do Hotel Management after passing 12th commerce in Punjab? Is there a good scope in Punjab?
  18. How to join NDA after passing 12th commerce? Details about the same?
14th May 2012, 09:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course has the best scope after passing 12th commerce?

If you are interested in administrative/managerial sector, then BBA is a good option. BBA course can be pursued with specialization in accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, etc. BCA course is much suitable for candidates who are interested to obtain a job in IT sector. CA, CS, etc are other suitable courses after completing 12th with commerce. Anyway, B.Com course is the popular option selected by commerce students.
15th May 2012, 11:05 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Soon after the completion of 12th class in Commerce stream, you have plenty of avenues to make your entry. You can join the course which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

You can join the following courses
-Chartered Accountancy
-ICWAI
-LLB

Other 3 year Graduation courses which you can join are
-BCA
-BBA
-BBM
-B.Com
-B.Com (Computers)

Soon after the completion of any of the above mentioned 3 year Graduation courses, I suggest you to join MBA course which is providing good number of job opportunities for the candidates.

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in any of the following Entrance Exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-XAT etc

Have good preparation to the Entrance Exam which you want to appear for and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
15th May 2012, 11:31 AM
Milan Padariya

Best Commerce Courses after 12th for Commerce Students, 10+2 std, standard in Commerce Stream section.
What to do after 12th, 10+2 commerce?
This is the biggest question in 12th class/ hsc students mind today.
There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like
B.Com,
BBA,
BMS,
BBM,
CFA,
CA,
ICWA,
CFP, etc.

Here you can explore list of top and best careers & courses after 12th std commerce and courses after 10+2 for commerce students, graduation courses, diploma and degree commerce courses in.....
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune
15th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Milan Padariya

Best Commerce Courses after 12th for Commerce Students, 10+2 std, standard in Commerce Stream section.
What to do after 12th, 10+2 commerce?
This is the biggest question in 12th class/ hsc students mind today.
There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like
B.Com,
BBA,
BMS,
BBM,
CFA,
CA,
ICWA,
CFP, etc.

Here you can explore list of top and best careers & courses after 12th std commerce and courses after 10+2 for commerce students, graduation courses, diploma and degree commerce courses in....

Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune
15th May 2012, 12:00 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

After completion of 12th with commerce you have plenty of options but chose the correct one, choice is yours.

Graduation courses:

BCA,
B.Com general and computers,
BBA,
BBM, after this degree you can do MBA(Master of Business Administration), because the commerce can only one to do this in a easy way and get more jobs with MBA qualification.

But if you want to join this course you need to apply entrance exams like

XAT,
GMAT,
CAT,
MAT etc.
You can also apply like state wise entrance tests also.

You can also chose other options like:

CA,
ICWAI,
Lawyer course(LLB).

Good luck....
15th May 2012, 01:30 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
After +2 commerce you have a bright future you can join in CA, ICWAI , CS this all are professional course which you can do , along with this you have to clear the academic course that is B.Com , BBA , Integrated law etc.....

For more details i am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get detaiols information about your carrier......

Good luck..........
15th May 2012, 02:15 PM
madhu.mita

Friend you are interested in administrative/managerial sector, then BBA is a good option. BBA course can be pursued with specialization in accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, etc. BCA course is much suitable for candidates who are interested to obtain a job in IT sector. CA, CS, etc are other suitable courses after completing 12th with commerce. Anyway, B.Com course is the popular option selected by commerce students.
You can join the following courses
Chartered Accountancy-ICWAI
LLB

Other 3 year Graduation courses which you can join are
BCA
BBA
BBM
B.Com
B.Com (Computers)

Soon after the completion of any of the above mentioned 3 year Graduation courses, I suggest you to join MBA course which is providing good number of job opportunities for the candidates.

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in any of the following Entrance Exams like
CAT
MAT
GMAT
SNAP
XAT etc
29th May 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

is bca better than bcom? wat jobs we get aftr completing bca. is d salary good
27th August 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope and salary of mba international business
9th March 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my 12th in commerece field which is the best course I can opt for apart from CA? And what course should I select if I am interested in travelling and architecture?
25th March 2013, 10:28 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Question Re: Which course has the best scope after passing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardozo View Post
i am frm goa. ni jus answered my 12th board exm in commerce stream.which is d best course which hav great scope.some r teling to take bca n some bba. bit i dnt know any information abt it

DEAR FRIEND,

AFTER COMPLTING 12th IN COMMERCE YOU HAVE OPEN MANY GRATE OPERTUNITY IS GIVEN BELOW LIKE A :-

1. B.B.A STANDS FOR BECHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

2. B.C.A STANDS FOR BECHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION.

3. B.COM

4. C.A STANDS FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.

5. C.S STANDS FOR COMPANY SECRETARY.

6. COST ACCOUNTING.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
10th April 2013, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

which course has the best scope in all times... cn anyone help me out please
8th June 2013, 12:41 PM
sushildhaker

There are many courses after class 12th from commerce stream, for which you can apply.Some of them are-

B.com)-Graduation degree in commerce from any college which is recognized by any certifying body.It takes 3 years to complete the degree if you pass all the exam in first attempt.Specialization available in B.com commerce are-

Accounts
Economics

BA) -Bachelor of arts is the graduation degree in arts.Those students who want to join govt jobs in administration department should go for this course.It also takes 3 years to complete the degree.Following specialization are available-

History
Literature
Political sciences
Economics
Geography

BBA) - Graduation degree in management field ,takes 3 years to complete.It has many spelializations like-

Human resource
Marketing
Finance
Banking
Hotel management
Tourism
Telecom management
Port management
Sales
Infrastructure management
Aviation management
Oil and gas management
Logistics
Hospitality management
Business administration.
Personal management
Public relations

BCA-Bachelor of computer application for those who are interested in developing business softwares like ERP,CRM,SRM etc
8th June 2013, 03:44 PM

after passing 12th you can prepare for some of the entrance exam ie. CA.
and you can also opt for B.COM after 12th if you are interested in higher education.then after UG you can go for more higher studies ie. MBA,CAT etc.

well....hope the valid information might help you!!!
24th June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 11th (commerce ) stream with maths,hindi,english,accounts & commerce as my subjects...i want the best career options that i can do .Also give me the career options if i can go for any other stream after my 12th commerce lyk science(medical/non-medical),arts..................................... ...
26th June 2013, 09:44 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Since you are in commerce, my advice would be to score maximum marks in your course.
Each career option is unique and has good scope.
Many people think that engineering is the best career option etc but if you excel in your field of interest you will earn much more than any person in other career option.
Grass always looks greener other side.

I would advice you to first decide what kind of field you are interested in.
Accordingly you can choose your subjects after your 12th and excel in it to earn alot.
Make sure you do very well in 11th and 12th as these marks will play a very major role in your career.

All the best
3rd April 2014, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i had just given my exams for 12th class..and thinking to go for CA but i m confuse btween CA nd LLB...which course has better scope and maximum sucess
3rd April 2014, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

i had just givn my 12th board xms n thinking to opt CA cource furthur but i am confused ..between CA and LLB ..which cource has better scope and maximum sucess ??
1st May 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 2 commerce exams ! I wanna know whether fashion technology will gain more importance than bcom bba etc and wanna know the best corse by considering future condition and scope!
11th April 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Tell me d best course in commerce which remain in demand in 2017.as now I'm in class 11th
12th April 2015, 01:03 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Best option in this stream is C.A. (Charted accountant) which you can got admission in this course after 12th if you passed the entrance CPT exam.Other options are simply graduation as B.com and M.com and can join any management department of any firm and a company after B.com or M.com.

>> After completing C.A. you can join any company and the government banks as Manager which is the most valuable post of any bank.

>> other courses in this stream is C.S.( Company secretary) which is a very high post in any company because after the owner of company this is the best position of an employee in any company because C.S. controls all company matters and also manage the company in actual.

other courses are-

>> BBA

>> MBA

>> Interior designing

>> Photography

>> fashion designing
1st June 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

sir I am interested to go for b.a.f does their is any good scope in it if yes then what are they
13th June 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Nothing understanding which stream to choose after std 10 .Totally confunsed .
Someone please explain .scored 88% in std 10. Please help
14th July 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for photography with coommerce I'm totally confused about it
3rd June 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Best course after 12th in commerce which help to do better in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?