3rd January 2012, 11:35 AM
RMORE

Which course shall I do related to Aviation after completion of MBA course and working in Logistics company?

respected mam/sir

I have to done my mba last year, now i m working in the logistic company. but i want to do my career in aviation industry. so, i want to do aviation course. but which course i do related aviation industry after mba.

Reply Me.

Thx.

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  2. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics through distance education?
  3. Any course for working with Shipping Logistics after working with a Marketing company and age 29?
  4. How to do MBA in shipping and logistics? I am working in MNC
  5. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  6. Am I eligible for MBA in Shipping and Logistics from India?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. Procedure to apply for MBA in Aviation? Scope of MBA in Aviation? -- [New]
  9. Should I go for MBA related Six Sigma being B.Tech passout?
  10. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scope of the course MBA in Aviation? What packages I will be offered after the completion of the course?
  12. What benefit I will get in future if pursue SAP Training having completed correspondence MBA and working in Logistics department?
  13. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Job profile after MBA in Logistics and Shipping?
  15. Can I do correspondence PG course from foreign universities?
  16. Is it possible to do MBA in Aviation after completing Diploma in Aviation?
  17. How may I get a chance to work in aviation field? Related to or under MBA(HR , airlines and airport management)?
  18. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
24th September 2017, 08:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course shall I do related to Aviation after completion of MBA course and working in Logistics company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMORE View Post
respected mam/sir

I have to done my mba last year, now i m working in the logistic company. but i want to do my career in aviation industry. so, i want to do aviation course. but which course i do related aviation industry after mba.
Reply Me.

Thx.

If you want to do course related to aviation after completing your MBA, then the best option for you to go for aviation course is post graduate diploma in Aviation management. Here below are details regarding advanced PG diploma in aviation management course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma in aviation management is graduation from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of PG diploma course in aviation management is 1 years.

>> After having PG diploma in Aviation management you can join job aviation field as Aircraft dispatcher, Airline manager, Cabin crew, Air traffic control officer, Air terminal duty manager etc.

Institute Offer PG Diploma in Aviation management:-

1). Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai

2). Noida International University, Gautam Buddha Nagar

3). Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar

4). Dr. Badasaheb Ambedkar Open University, Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?