25th May 2011, 07:24 PM
nayna jain

Which course should I do after 12th so as to opt for banking services?

hi! i am commerce with maths student,just 12th pass from cbse board.. i am interested in banking services but,im not earned very good marks in 12th.. so, please give me sufficient suggestion... which course i shall do after 12th..? ... plzz reply as soon as........tnxs..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
  2. Which course is between BBA and B.Com(Honors) in order to opt for Banking?
  3. How to get a government job after BCA?
  4. Can we get government job after completing B.Tech in distance mode in Karnataka Open State University -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do in future after passing 12th from CBSE board if interested in banking?
  6. What can I do after scoring 52% in BSc?
  7. Suitable courses after completing intermediate with 96.5%?
  8. Confused whether to opt for Law or Journalism
  9. What is the best MBA program to opt for? I have 1 year experience in IT firm
  10. What course should I opt related to banking in summer vacation? Is learning any foreign languages like German or French useful for further studies in banking? I have written my HSC exams
  11. What are the possible jobs which we can apply for after completion of mechanical engineering? What is the age limit for applying the job?
  12. Am I eligible for NET after doing HR and Banking in Finance? Which subjects should I opt?
  13. In which field should I complete my graduation to become an IAS? Coaching academy in Telangana?
  14. What type of government jobs can I get after completing MCA? I am pursuing MCA under Pattnayak University Technology, Rourkela
  15. What are the plans after completing B.Tech degree
  16. Best colleges offering B.Com(Banking) in Pune? Details and scope of Banking? -- [New]
  17. Information about honors diploma in banking and financial services
  18. Is there any course in banking sector for 12th passed students? Any chance to opt for fashion designing?
20th June 2011, 12:25 AM

Default Re: Which course should I do after 12th so as to opt for banking services?

As you completing commerce student in 12th then you must go to B.COM course for getting
banking jog in future.
After completing b.com you may be go to CA or any any banking course for getting banking job.
good buy.
19th August 2011, 05:38 PM
dhruv007

Default Re: Which course should I do after 12th so as to opt for banking services?

dear you should complete your graduation first, better option is b.com.you also try in CA and some computer diploma such tally course for getting
banking jog in future.
19th August 2011, 10:00 PM
Sehwag6

eligibility for banking services:-

**educational qualification is graduation in any stream

**age limit is 21 to 30 years

**then apply bank exams

**prepare well with previous year bank papers

**the exams conducts many banks in a year

all the best
20th August 2011, 05:22 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To apply for banking sector jobs you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria first.

The eligibility criteria for Banking sector jobs-

Educational qualification-

1.One must have complete the graduation in any trade..
2.one should have 60% aggregate throughout the career..
3.One must be computer literate.

Age limit-

1.The age should be in between 21-30years...
For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5years, and for OBC the age relaxation is 3years..

You can get all the information regarding your banking sector jobs form employment newspaper..

All the best..
5th September 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm A B.com 1st yr stundent, I want to do for bank competetive exam. Tell me What shall to do for that exam
6th September 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I m doing third year B.E.shall i have participated the bank exam at this year itself.and what are the jobs will i get from this exam.
24th October 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

which would be the bast option in banking
2nd November 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i am studying bsc maths.what to do for bank test?
22nd November 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

im in 12th class can i give bank examinastion
13th December 2011, 09:57 PM
khushboo naushin

dear friend..
after completion the12th exam you can apply for CLERK exam. the age limited 18-25.. and if you want do the PO exam so you have to complete your graduation with 50%.. after that you have to prepare...
REASONING

COMPUTER

MATHS

GS

ENGLISH..

the age limited 21-30.. so what ever you want to do the its depend on you...

good luck..
13th December 2011, 11:40 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear ......
There are many line ,I am providing you a carrier path chart from where you will decide about your future, what to do .

As you have asked for banking service you can join some coaching center to be strong in reasoning & mathematics with tricks.

good luck..........
14th December 2011, 01:18 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

After 12th class you are eligible for only Clerk level exam & the salary of such post is not very lucrative too.But you have another option to choose.

IFBI has launched a revamped set of career program – “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking”– a three term program series which enables a graduate to broad base his or her career options in the banking industry.

So it is advisable to you to get admission in the graduation first & get good marks in it.After that you can easily make your career in the Banking sector too.

For more details visit to-
http://www.ifbi.com/program.aspx
14th December 2011, 09:26 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
you do not require any specific qualification for appearing in the bank job. You need to have mathematics knowledge and about the operating of the computer.
Aspirant can be from any stream either from science or commerce. The exam for the jobs will be based on the general intelligence, mathematics, reasoning, computer application etc. The aspirant can do bachelor degree from any discipline . In addition to that one can do CA which will help during the bank works.
The academic requirement for the bank posts differs. For clerk you require +2 qualification. For probability officer you require degree qualification. Public sector banks conducts common exam and with the score obtained in the exam the aspirant can apply for the job in various bank. Private banks have their own requirement.
15th December 2011, 03:18 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Which course should I do after 12th so as to opt for banking services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayna jain View Post
hi! i am commerce with maths student,just 12th pass from cbse board.. i am interested in banking services but,im not earned very good marks in 12th.. so, please give me sufficient suggestion... which course i shall do after 12th..? ... plzz reply as soon as........tnxs..
How to enter in banking sector?

Hi nayna,

To make career in banking service , you need to appear for entrance exam. And for that following is the minimum eligibility:-

-A candidate should be graduate in any stream.

-Age should be between 21 to 30.

-should have the knowledge of Accounts and other commerce related subjects.

So, As graduation is required , I will suggest you to first go for B.Com, then appear in entrance exams of banks and then you are done. you will get in banking sector.

Best of luck,for any other query please write it here.

regards.
22nd December 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing b.sc-1(non-med.).can i apply for bank jobs?
14th March 2012, 08:25 PM
kaveribiswas

eligibility for banking services:-

**educational qualification is graduation in any stream

**age limit is 21 to 30 years

**then apply bank exams

**prepare well with previous year bank papers

Good luck............
15th March 2012, 11:50 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
To enter into bank jobs your 12th marks should consider,
You are a commerce student then first of all you can go for graduation with B.com.
After your graduation you can eligible to apply for any bank sectors.

Minimum eligibilities for the bank jobs:
>You should complete your graduation with 55%marks from any recognised university.

>the age limit is 21 years to 30years.

>You should be a citizen of india.

All the best friend.
16th March 2012, 12:54 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you have completed 12th standard examination
Then you are eligible for BANK clerk examination
I want to tell you that you will not have to take your admission in any institute
Self study is enough for bank CLERK examination
But you will have to study in the proper way
You can follow these books :

LIST OF BOOKS :

All the best............
26th May 2020, 08:57 PM
jinalmalu

Post Re: Which course should I do after 12th so as to opt for banking services?

Certificate Course in Banking and Financing.
Certificate course in Banking.
Bachelor of Commerce in Banking Management.
Master of Commerce in Banking and Finance.
Master of Commerce in International Banking.
Diploma Courses in Banking and Financing.
Diploma In Banking Services.
Bachelor of Commerce in Banking & Finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?