19th November 2010, 12:17 PM
Ranjit gope

Which course should I do after my 12th in India if I want to get a job in Abroad in a Cruise Ship?

[COLOR="Blue"][B][I]Hello,
now i'm doing +2 and in my future i want to do any good kinds of job in abroad going cruise ship,kindly please suggest me what course i'll do after my H.S. and from where in India??Please give me advise in my E-mail [email protected].

Ranjit Gope
Address.Kumargram Tea garden
P.O.Newlands DT.Jalpaiguri
P.I.N. 736205
West Bengal,India

23rd May 2011, 10:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after my 12th in India if I want to get a job in Abroad in a Cruise Ship?

You need to decide whether you would like a technical job or non technical job. If you wish to go for technical job then choose science subjects. If you wish a non technical job then you can go in Diploma in Hospitality Management or Hotel Management etc. You can go for some certification courses too in the service sector. It will be good if you first complete your graduation then enter into the job field.
8th August 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do after my 12th in India if I want to get a job in Abroad in a Cruise Ship?

I am B.A, LL.B but have no interest in the legal field, what should I do to get job in some other field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?