1st April 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course?

I had completed my B.E computer science , my dream is to learn shipbuilding but its a different stream can you please help me in making me know about the various colleges in abroad or India where I can study shipbuilding. Pls give me some good advice and tell me about the job opportunities and the pros and cons ..plz help

Related Questions:
  1. Is Naval Architecture course residential?
  2. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course should I do after my 12th in India if I want to get a job in Abroad in a Cruise Ship?
  4. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  5. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  6. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  7. Top Colleges in India offering MBA in Aviation? Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  9. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  10. Better to complete cadet ship in india or to go abroad? fee structures comparison?
  11. Job opportunities in Abroad for MDS doctor?
  12. Details of the colleges offering BSc and MSc in South India? What are the job opportunities?
  13. Which are the best job opportunities available in Biotechnology field in India/Abroad?
  14. Names of the colleges offering Bioinformatic in India? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  16. Which are the top engineering colleges in South India? What is the criteria and job opportunities?
  17. Best top rated colleges offering aviation management in India and Abroad?
  18. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
4th April 2015, 07:26 PM
anju777

Default Re: Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course?

List of colleges offering ship Building course:

1.Cochin University of science & Technology
2.International Maritime Academy
3.Sree Narayana Gurukulam college of engineering
4.University Kulalampur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?