19th March 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th Class to become an Interior Designer?

after 12th what course i should do to become interior designer am a commerce student

18th May 2012, 09:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th Class to become an Interior Designer?

Diploma courses like Diploma in Interior Design & Display or Diploma in Interior Designing and Decoration, etc will be suitable to you. After completion of the course, you can pursue higher education programs like B.Sc in Interior Design. After Diploma in Interior Design, one can opt for Advance Diploma in Interior Design & Display, Advanced Diploma in Interior Design etc. Advanced Diploma in Interior/Architectural Designing is also suitable. After completion of the course, you can try for rewarding jobs in top designing firms.
25th January 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th Class to become an Interior Designer?

from which university i can do diploma in interior designing in karahi,pakistan?
6th May 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

CAN I BECOME AN INTERIOR DECORATOR AFTER 12 HUMANITIES?
31st May 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

When one has to give a entrance exam for interior designing one must have to prepare for it. Therefore i would like to know as should a being start their preparation for it from class 12 itself as doe one hv to take a tution for it.
3rd June 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my school.i got 80%in commerce...wt should i d6 to became a good interier designer..there are any college in himachl pradesh or scholarship.?
3rd December 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th science.I want to become a interior designer for that which exam I want to attained?
8th May 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm a commerce student who's ambission is to become an interior designer.Should I have to do some other basic qualification?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?