27th February 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th with PCM with 70%?

hello sir i m saurabh and i m passed 12 with pcm with 70percent and i want to join indian navy pls pls.... send me detail how to join indian navy and how can i apply for it . Sir pls send me details on my email - [email protected]

8th August 2013, 01:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th with PCM with 70%?

Being a 12th passed student, you are eligible to apply for Indian Navy. Also, you must have studied Physics and Mathematics as subjects. Selection process is made through NDA entrance exam. Applications can be submitted online through the web portal of UPSC. You must be an unmarried male candidate below 19 years.
9th August 2013, 12:38 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i m saurabh and i m passed 12 with pcm with 70percent and i want to join indian navy pls pls.... send me detail how to join indian navy and how can i apply for it . Sir pls send me details on my email - [email protected]
To Join Indian Navy Just After Passing Class 12th, You need to apply for the UPSC NDA exams:

Eligibilty to apply for the NDA exams:

Education:

Indian Army- 12th class or Intermediate Pass in any stream
Indian Airforce and Indian Navy Wing- 12th class or Intermediate Pass.In class 12th you should have studied the subjects Physics and Maths.

Age-
Minimum 16.5 years
Maximum 19 years
No age relaxations is given to any candidates who apply for the NDA exams

Next NDA exams would be held in April 2014

Only Candidates born between 2nd January 1996 to 1st July 1998 can apply for these exams

Male candidates are only allowed to apply for the NDA exams

Selection Procedure involves:
>> Written Test
>> SSB interview
8th May 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am pass 12th class in this yr in arts with 74% so hw can i join navy sujest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?