1st November 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for between B.Ed and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc General?

hello readers n helpers, i m a student of b.sc gen.
i want to know whether i should opt for b.ed or m.sc after my b.sc and why??
also
my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in Electronics after B.Sc in General? -- [New]
  2. Can I opt for MDS or MSc after completion of internship
  3. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  4. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  5. Is there any course that I can opt other than MSc? I am a BSc Chemistry graduate
  6. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  7. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  8. Which MSc course should I opt for and their MSC entrance exams dates
  9. Am i eligible for patent agent examination after completion of 5 years integrated BSc LLB course
  10. Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many types of integrated courses are there?
  11. Which type of jobs we can do after B.Sc maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  13. Can I get admission in M.Sc(IT/CS) if completed B.Sc General? Which college offers admission? Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after M.Sc?
  14. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  15. Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many type of integral courses are available like BSc+B.Ed?
  16. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  17. Which course should I opt for between B.Ed and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc General?
  18. Difference between M.Sc IT and MCA? Which course to opt after B.Sc Mathematics?
19th November 2011, 05:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt for between B.Ed and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc General?

You can join any of the courses after completing the B.Sc. A B.Ed course will help you to get in to the academic field. You can join as teachers in many government or private schools. You can also opt for M.Sc which will help you apply for several jobs in the government sector. You can go in to the research field after PG by taking a PhD or clearing NET. You can apply for government departments such as railways, telecom etc. For better career growth M.Sc is the better option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?