3rd January 2012, 11:32 AM
thkur

Which course should I opt for between MBA in HR and ICWAI after completion of Graduation in BA, PG Diploma in Office Management and doing Job as Office Executive but not good in English?

Dear sir,

i am graduated in a stream of B.A (Pass) & i did PG Diploma in office managemnt therefore, i am doing a job as a office executive but now i want to do ICWAI so pls let me know, what should i do whether ICWAI or MBA in HR. i also want to intimate to you that my english is not good and as far as i know to become manager you should have a good english and communication as well.

it is requested, kindly acknowlege the receipt of the mail and pls help me in my future aspect with your valuable suggestion.

Regards

Deepti Thakur

20th May 2020, 01:01 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Which course should I opt for between MBA in HR and ICWAI after completion of Graduation in BA, PG Diploma in Office Management and doing Job as Office Executive but not good in English?

You can go for ICWAI if you are good in Accounting and for exam preparation you need to work hard . Communication is something Important if you want to choose HR. Because HR profession itself lies in communication skills. But during MBA you get to learn a lot in that area so if you are dedicated to learn then your communication may improve later while doing MBA. However this depends on your interests.Opt for the course which you are good at and have lot of interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?