13th January 2017, 03:35 PM
kesav1359

Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science stream (MPC) now and I believe I will be scoring 75% marks in the exam so I want to know which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks? How can I apply for the course and what are the career opportunities available after completing that course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  2. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  5. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  7. Can I pursue Diploma in Mining after completing class 12th (MPC)?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  9. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
  10. Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?
  11. Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?
  12. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?
  13. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam after completing class 12th with 60% marks?
  15. Which courses can I pursue after completing MPC? How can I apply for the course?
  16. How to get central Scholarship for qualifying Intermediate with 95% marks (MPC)?
  17. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
  18. Is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group?
14th January 2017, 07:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?

After completion of your 12th standard with MPC stream with 75% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in any of the below mentioned courses :-

=> Bachelor of Engineering
=> Bachelor of Technology
=> Bachelor of Science
=> Bachelor of Arts
=> Bachelor of Commerce
=> Bachelor of Hotel Management
=> Bachelor of Computer Applications
=> Fashion Designing
=> Charterred Accountancy
14th January 2017, 09:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesav1359 View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science stream (MPC) now and I believe I will be scoring 75% marks in the exam so I want to know which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks? How can I apply for the course and what are the career opportunities available after completing that course? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses,

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA
15th January 2017, 11:24 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There are numerous available choices for you after completion of 12th std with science stream.

The available courses are :-

B.Tech/B.E

B.Sc/B.A

B.A. LLB.

B.Des/B.F.tech.

B.Com.

There are many other choices also. All the above courses have better future career opportunities.

If you want to get recruitment in job after 12th std you can appear for SSC CHSLE, NDA, IB entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?