20th March 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue to become a Loco Pilot being a 12th Science candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th with Science stream. I want t become a Loco Pilot. Kindly tell me which course I should do now to achieve my aim. Please help me to know about this immediately.

24th March 2019, 10:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to become a Loco Pilot being a 12th Science candidate?

The examination for loco pilot is conducted by RRB to fulfill the vacant positions in the railway department.
Eligibility:

The candidate must have passed 10th or equivalent and should have done ITI from a recognised university or must have completed diploma in Engineering in electrical / mechanical / electronics / automobile engineering.

Age must be in between 18 to 30 years.

As you have completed your 12th with science stream now you have to pursue ITI course and after then you will be eligible to become a loco pilot by qualifying the RRB exam.
24th March 2019, 10:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to become a Loco Pilot being a 12th Science candidate?

As per the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot is that the candidate must have passed in 10th standard and must have done ITI diploma.
Then the candidate has to appear in RRB examination conducted by railway department according to the vacancies.
After completion of your 12th standard with science stream you have to pursue ITI diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?