16th September 2019, 12:09 PM
Riya@71

Which course to study for Airplane Pilot?

Hi, I'm pursuing my final year of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). Can I become an Airline Pilot directly after this B.Tech? Or, would I have to study any other course after B.Tech?

27th April 2020, 04:45 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Which course to study for Airplane Pilot?

No. You cannot become Pilot directly.

After completing B.Tech you need to clear a medical Examination. If you are cleared then you should join a Flying School were you can complete your CPL training.

After completing CPL you need to go for Type Rating. In Type Rating you are certified to fly certain type of Aircraft in your Pilot Career.
30th April 2020, 04:22 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---No,you are not eligible to join the post of Pilot directly after B.tech.

--After B.tech ,appear the CPL training after completion of Medical examination.

--If you are intrested to join Defense sector like IAF, you have to appear and crack the entrance exam namely as CDS.
30th April 2020, 04:23 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---No,you are not eligible to join the post of Pilot directly after B.tech.

--After B.tech ,appear the CPL training after completion of Medical examination.

--If you are intrested to join Defense sector like IAF, you have to appear and crack the entrance exam namely as CDS.
6th August 2020, 10:18 AM
deepikapandey9999

Aircraft operations: The bachelors of Science degree with a major in aviation/aerospace combines communication, analytical and technical skills used in aviation/aerospace industry. This would be the perfect degree for someone looking for a bachelor’s degree in aircraft operations.
Aviation: There are many bachelor’s level degrees for this field. These include bachelor in aviation management, bachelor in aviation transport, bachelor in airline and aviation management etc.
Aeronautical or related fields: Bachelor's degree for this field include degree in aeronautical engineering, bachelor in air transport system management, bachelor of applied science in aeronautical engineering etc.
Along with this, an aspirant also needs to complete up to 2 months of ground training and require at least 1500 hours of flight experience.

Gateway education offers a bachelor’s degree as well as some helpful courses for all of the three courses which are required to become a pilot. Gateway Education offers a wide range of technical and professional courses that help the students in making their career shine. We have colleges and institutes that have a great staff of trainers and faculty that are providing students with best of their knowledge and experience and this provides opportunities to the students to take their career to new heights. Also, our placement cell is best among the other colleges that provide the students to get placed in top MNCs. For more information and details kindly visit the official website of Gateway Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?