19th April 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Which course to study to become an Astronaut?

which cource to study becoming astronaut ???...please send to me the details

12th May 2014, 10:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to study to become an Astronaut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which cource to study becoming astronaut ???...please send to me the details
We appreciate your aspiration to become a Astronaut. Aspirants who wish to become Astronauts needs to Complete Bachelor’s degree in any one of the specialization like, Biological Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physical Science from a recognized university or Institution.

After successfully completing Graduation course, the Applicant can find job in ISRO. There are lot of Job notification released in ISRO for Scientists and Engineers Posts. In order to Join in ISRO you need to Crack JEE Entrance Examination.

Eligibility Criteria to Join in ISRO:-

Educational Qualification:- Applicants should have passed Graduation course in any specialization like, Biological Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physical Science from a recognized university or Institution.

Age limit:- Applicants age should not less than 21 years at the Join in ISRO.

So, First you have to apply for Graduation course in order to become a successful Astronaut.
29th July 2020, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Which subject bio/math is more important for astronaut
1st August 2020, 03:09 PM
deepikapandey9999

two roles for an astronaut -
1: To drive the shuttle 2: To just go into space for conducting various experiments and do certain technical works.
First decide what you want to do.
Next, for being a shuttle pilot you should be getting into IndianAirForce as a fighter pilot (in India, the space research organisation takes up astronaut candidates from IAF and train them further).
To become a space scientist you should study space sciences and technology kind of things (example: astrobiology,space science instrumentation, space technology and management etc..) and you should get a phd in your selected subject. Then you can apply for astronaut selection process and let your dream come true
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?