1st December 2019, 05:53 PM
Rumanashaikhkazi

Which course to study to become a Pathologist?

Hello Sir, I have done B.Sc in Chemistry along with Microbiology subject. Now, which course I can do to become a Pathologist? And, what are the private opportunities in India in Pathology branch?

7th December 2019, 02:50 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to study to become a Pathologist?

A decent rank in NEET ( Under graduation) is must to study Pathology in India.
=>After get a good rank in NEETexamination there are three ways to become a pathologist .
1. MBBS then MD in Pathology.
2. Diploma in Clinical Pathology by NEET rank.
3. Direct entrance examination in some selected Colleges.
Career in this field is very wide. You can work as pathologist in reputed private hospital instead of a handsome salary. Or you can open your own Pathology centres. You can also opt for various central government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?