7th February 2018, 04:12 PM
NISHIT DALAL

Which course to study for making a career in 3D Modeling having done Revit Architecture & 3D Max?

I have completed my Diploma in Civil in the year 2006, now I am working in private sector (industrial construction). I also completed Revit Architecture & 3D Max. Now I want to make a career in 3D Modeling. So, what to study for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year papers for English, Hindi and General knowledge for PGT(Prelims) exam of KVS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do diploma in modeling after completion of 12th to get into modelling career?
  3. List of courses offered in 3D max in Nagpur
  4. How to do masters degree in 2D animation?
  5. How to do masters degree after final year BSc in Multimedia and Animation from Arena?
  6. Should I choose B.Arch correspondence or part time college in Delhi/NCT? How to get admission there? Last date for admission?
  7. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare?
  8. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California to study Bachelor of Interior Architecture & Design? Fee expenses of this course?
  10. What to do next after Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  11. What are the career opportunities for Diploma in Architecture candidate?
  12. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  13. How to become software games developer?
  14. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  15. How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects?
  16. Best institution in Mumbai and Karnataka to study Architecture course?
  17. Should I study Architecture in Abroad being creamy in Drawings and pursuing 11th PCM?
  18. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?