5th May 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?

Hello Sir,

I would like to know which courses would be good for me considering I am right now doing my B Com in Accountancy honors. Creativity comes to me very naturally and as a pass time i stitch, make candles and frames etc. I have just completed my 2nd year of graduation and i have 1 year to prepare. Hence, i would like to know if there are any courses relating fashion designing that i can do as post graduation? And also where what would be the eligibility criteria for doing such courses?

5th September 2011, 01:26 PM
dikshavaid1988

Default Re: Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?

hello
If you are doing B.Com in accounts, then why do you want to change your professional field. Prepare for CA.
11th October 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?

What else can I do while I am doing B.com honours........Please keep in mind that I want to do M.B.A after graduating from the college
2nd November 2011, 07:13 PM
anju anju

hi

designing courses are not included as any degree till now,,,, but people who have passion for that do fashion designing,,,,,

fashion designers are known for there talent,,,,,,,if you feel that you are talented enogh then go for fashion designing,,,,,,,, and there are no colleges which provide any diploma in this field but private institute are there who are proving htese type of courses

all the best.
21st September 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
i am b.com final year student and my aim is to become a fashion designer ..
Than can i do mba in fashion designig so plz inform me the best college of fashion designing
27th September 2013, 08:56 PM
saianuradha176

[QUOTE=Unregistered;601049]Hello Sir,

hello
If you are doing B.Com in accounts, then why do you want to change your professional field. Prepare for CA.

all the best.............
1st October 2013, 11:39 AM
shrishti katheria

which course should opt after scoring 41.8 % in graduation in b.com ?
25th January 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

can i do fashion designing while doing B.com hon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?