25th February 2018, 08:03 AM
Porishma baruah

Which course would be best to study after B.Sc Statistics with Maths and Physics?

Am studying B.Sc Statistics with Math and Physics. What will be the best career option for me after my graduation? Can I do MBA after this? Please tell me the broad courses after my graduation related with my subject combination.

28th February 2018, 02:36 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course would be best to study Mathematics after B.Sc Statistics with Maths and Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porishma baruah View Post
Am studying B.Sc Statistics with Math and Physics. What will be the best career option for me after my graduation? Can I do MBA after this? Please tell me the broad courses after my graduation related with my subject combination.
There is a huge scope for higher studies for the aspirant those who have completed their Bachelor of Science degree in Statistics.

Some of the higher study options after Bachelor of Science are :

- Master of Science in Financial
28th February 2018, 02:47 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course would be best to study Mathematics after B.Sc Statistics with Maths and Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porishma baruah View Post
There is a huge scope for higher studies for the aspirant those who have completed their Bachelor of Science degree in Statistics.

Some of the higher study options after Bachelor of Science are :

- Master of Science in Financial Mathematics

- Master of Science in social Research Methods and Staistics

- Master of Science in Mathematics and Computing for Finance

- Master of Science in pure Mathematics

- Master of Science in Stastics

- Master of Arts in Mathematical Statistics

- Master of Science in Operation Research and Finance

- Master of Science in Computational Mathematics

- M.B. A

- Post Graduate Diploma in Statistics methods with applications

Career scope after B.SC in Statistics :

Students with a degree in B.SC Statistics are eligible to apply for various jobs in Banking, IT, Quality Control etc. They can even apply for UPSC, SSC examination for Indian Statistical Services. Aspirants can also apply for NET examination for lectureship post in universities and colleges.
28th February 2018, 04:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course would be best to study after B.Sc Statistics with Maths and Physics?

** As per my suggestion you can do Master of Science in Statistics after completing B.Sc Statistics course.

** M.Sc. Statistics or Master of Science in Statistics is a postgraduate Statistics course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

The name of best university for you are given below.

1. Solapur University, Solapur

2. Maharshi Dayanand University - MDU, Rohtak

3. Panjab University - PU, Chandigarh

4. Kurukshetra university, Kurukshetra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?