25th February 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I'm from Sri Lanka and wants to be an Air Hostess. What educational qualifications I need to have for it?

I'm Anne and I'm 15 years old and wants to become an Air Hostess. My first and only dream is to be a great and honest Air Hostess and I need to know what educational qualification I need to have.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
  2. How to become an air hostess in Sri Lanka airlines?
  3. What are the qualifications needed to become an Air Hostess?
  4. How can I become an air hostess? I'm 20 years old girl from Sri Lanka and have done diploma in International airline ticketing academy and have 3 months experience as passenger service agent at Sri Lankan Airlines -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines and it's associates?
  6. How may I join BHU for my further studies?I've done Praveshika, Prathama and Madhyama in Sri Lanka with 50% marks
  7. What is the procedure to become an air hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines?
  8. Procedure to become Air Force Pilot in Sri Lanka for Sri Lankan resident? What should I study for it?
  9. How to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lankan Airlines? What are the basic requirements?
  10. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  11. What is the basic educational qualification required for being an Air Hostess?
  12. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  13. How can I prepare myself physically to become an Air Hostess?
  14. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?
  15. What is the minimum qualifications for Air Hostess?
  16. Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?
  17. Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?
  18. Can a Srilankan girl become a Pilot in Srilanka
28th February 2018, 05:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I'm from Sri Lanka and wants to be an Air Hostess. What educational qualifications I need to have for it?

Educational qualification for Air Hostess, being a Sri Lankan girl is 10+2 with at least 60% marks from any recognized board/university.

Candidate must be fluent in speaking English.
Candidates must be under 17 years to 26 years.
Candidates height must be at least 157.5 centimeters.
Candidate be humble, polite, hard working, patient.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?