1st August 2015, 12:37 PM
SumaanSunanda

Which course would be better to take after graduation in Zoology? M.Sc Zoology or M.Sc Microbiology?

Which course would be better to take after graduation in Zoology? M.Sc Zoology or M.Sc Microbiology? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? Can you let me know which course I can opt for next? Thank you!

1st August 2015, 03:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course would be better to take after graduation in Zoology? M.Sc Zoology or M.Sc Microbiology?

M.sc(Zoology) & M.sc(Microbiology) having great opportunities of jobs.now you have completed your B.sc(Zoology) & want to continue your higher study.I think M.sc(Microbiology) is best for you.

Career Scope

M.sc In Microbiology
After completion of M.sc(Microbiology) , you can get job in the field such as ,
- Food Industry
- Hospitals
- Clinic
- Health Centre
- Pharmaceutical Company
- Beverage company
- Chemical Company

M.sc in Zoology
After completion of M.sc(Zoology) , You can work in the field such as ,
- Animal Clinic
- Zoos
- Aquarium
- Animal Care-taking
- Veterinary Hospital
- Wildlife Management
- Fisheries
- Research Institute
You can choose any post-graduate course in which you are more interested & can make a bright career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?