21st February 2017, 05:18 PM
ashokchanakya

Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Tech and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  2. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  5. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  6. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  7. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  8. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  10. Can I pursue MA in Political Science after completing B.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc in Maths? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  12. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  14. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc after completing 3 years Diploma? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  15. Can I pursue M.Sc in Crop Protection after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  16. Can I pursue MBA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc BZC? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  18. Can I pursue B.Ed if I failed in any subject of M.Com? Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed?
27th February 2017, 04:04 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

You have completed your B.Tech course and want to continue your studies further. You are interested to know about the courses available and the entrance exams for those courses.

Following are the list of options available for you:

>>M.Tech
**Entrance Exams: GATE, IPU CET, VITMEE etc

>>MBA
Entrance Exams: CAT, MAT, XAT etc

>>M.Sc
**Entrance Exams: ISI Kolkata CET, DU CET etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?