12th September 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses available in regional institute? What is the eligibility criteria?

What is regional education?What are the courses available at regional institute ?What is the eligibility for it?When can I apply for this? I am a in 11th std. CBSE student.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about different certificate courses offered by India Institute of Foreign Trades? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled for the courses? Which are the courses suitable for me while working in Bank?
  2. Candidates list for the post of Assistant Regional Director/Regional Director
  3. Is there a separate entrance exam for admission in Mass Media? -- [New]
  4. List of various M.E courses after E.E.E course? Eligibility criteria for doing M.E courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do PG in IIT after doing English Literature in Ethiraj with 63.5%? How should I proceed?
  6. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  7. Admission process for top 10 colleges of Bhubaneshwar?
  8. How should I apply for ICWA after completing MBA(Finance)?
  9. Am I eligible to fill XAT and SNAP after scoring 50% in graduation
  10. Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT after completing 10th? I have completed diploma in mechanical with 80%
  12. List of undergraduate foriegn language courses? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  13. Where can I get CPT form in Goa?
  14. Are there any entrance exams to be answered to get admission to Raman Instutute? Eligibility criteria of the courses? Colleges providing Astronomy course?
  15. How to become an Aerospace Engineer after passing 12th with 86%?
  16. Is there any distance education course which can help me in getting a job?
  17. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  18. List of colleges in Chennai offering Genetic Engineering?
15th June 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses available in regional institute? What is the eligibility criteria?

Iam a B.A education honours student and my pass course is psychology wht can do further to go in psychology profession
24th April 2016, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses available in regional institute? What is the eligibility criteria?

Which book should we referred for qualifying RI?or is there any study material available in market?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?