3rd August 2012, 10:55 AM
amala james

Which courses can I do without Maths? What are the job opportunities? Which are the colleges in India?

courses without maths ,job oppurtunities,related colleges in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after B.Sc(Maths& Physics)? What other courses can be done after this?
  2. Colleges offering Biomedical Courses in India? Detailed syllabus of the course and the job opportunities?
  3. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course? -- [New]
  4. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  5. What is the scope in BME? What are the job opportunities?
  6. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. Is Biotechnology a good career choice for me?
  8. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  9. How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?
  10. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  11. Which are the top engineering colleges in South India? What is the criteria and job opportunities?
  12. What are the job opportunities in India after 12th with maths
  13. What are the job opportunities after Biotech? I have done MSc Biotech from Mumbai University
  14. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  15. Which are the colleges of Kerala which offer courses for Bio medicine and job opportunities
  16. Job opportunities after ICWA and ACS courses for commerce graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  18. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
15th May 2016, 08:28 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Which courses can I do without Maths? What are the job opportunities? Which are the colleges in India?

You can do courses of arts if you are not interested in maths because science and commerce have core maths subjects.
There is very low pay and job opportunities for arts person that is the reason every one wants admission in science and commerce colleges.
There are numerous colleges in India for arts, any college has three basic category's of science, commerce and arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?