26th November 2011, 05:10 PM
alpesh suthar

Which are the courses of Cyber Law in school of Law? What is the criteria for admission?

Res. sir,
I WANT TI KNOW ABOUT THE COURSE OF CYBER LAW IN SCHOOL OF LAW, WHAT THE CRITAREA FOR GET THE ADMISSION TO THIS COURSE, WHAT THE TIME DURATION AND FEES, FOR THIS COURSE HAVE ANY ENTREAS TEST OR NOT

SIR I AM ADVOCATE AND THIS IS MY HUMBBLE REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY , AND IF IT IS POSSIBLE CONTECT THROUGH CELL PHONE THAN MY CELL NO IS 9824521247 I WISH REPLY ME SOON

25th June 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses of Cyber Law in school of Law? What is the criteria for admission?

when does the admission process starts for Cyber law course and is there any entrance exam for it....please hel me wit the dates
3rd August 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses of Cyber Law in school of Law? What is the criteria for admission?

i am a 27 years african wman who want to study for any cyber crime investigations related course, therefore i would like to know the best univesrity which has such courses, the entry requirements and when are the admissions out. i would like to start beginin of sept or november 2012.
3rd May 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Do i have to study cyber in corresponance
31st October 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i can pursuing my graduation b.sc. can i also pursuing cyber law course please send me answer
21st March 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

can commerce student do cyber law ? because I am H.S.C student can I do diploma and degree in cyber law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?