17th March 2011, 11:48 AM
APPY1225

Courses for a future in Computer field for I.Sc student without Maths?

What are the courses to be done by a i.com student not having maths subject to have a bright future in computer field?

17th March 2011, 02:03 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses for a future in Computer field for I.Sc student without Maths?

Hiiiii,

Courses for a future in Computer field for I.Sc. student without Maths are: -

1. BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application)

2. DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)

3. PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application)

etc.

Good Luck
17th March 2011, 02:35 PM
Shine_14

Default Re: Courses for a future in Computer field for I.Sc student without Maths?

As your subject is not clear to me,
I must tell you if you want a future in computer field you do not need a huge knowledge of mathematics as only the basics can help you.
All you have to do is work with some elementary mathematics,
Higher mathematics is only a requirement for complex calculations so it is basically required for Programming languages
If you are not interested in learning advanced programming languages then its not a problem for you to think.
You can surely start pursuing your carrier in computer field.
Computer field is itself a very big field, you can make a good carrier in this field
Only you have to do some practice for mathematics.
and do not think that you can not understand maths because it is a easy subject do not be afraid of it.
18th June 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

is there any course after ics without maths
15th April 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying msc IT,i want to do some valuable course related to my field...pls answer me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?