12th July 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Courses which helpful to get better job for me having completed my M.Sc. Biotechnology?

Hi, i competed my msc biotechnology but i don't want to go for P.hd so what are the courses which help mi for getting a better job in company? please help mi.

4th November 2011, 07:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses which helpful to get better job for me having completed my M.Sc. Biotechnology?

You can find lot of opportunities for you after M.Sc biotechnology. You can look for job opportunities in various research labs, pharmaceutical companies, food processing industry etc. You can also look for many government jobs as well. You can opt for M.Phil as you are not interested in Ph.D. Another option for you is to an advanced diploma course in bio-technology.
5th November 2011, 04:56 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses which helpful to get better job for me having completed my M.Sc. Biotechnology?

Hello,
M.Sc. Biotech is in itself is complementary degree so that moreover you will not need to get another courses..Biotechnology is bigger and vast area for Research.
Today companies requires work-experience with atleast 2-3 yr. in any research based company,to get remarkable salary.Only work experiance will be proved to be the most beneficial tool for you.
Since you do not wish to persue Phd, but you are in research field hence Phd is must for you.Although you may prefer Mphil,
and if you wanna to support the degree MBA will be more suitable for you.
*Ok, Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?