26th July 2011, 06:45 PM
meetluthia

Courses which I can do after completing B.E CS? Which entrance exam to answer and its syllabus?

Respected Sir,
i have just completed my B.E. (CS), so can u give me information about the courses which i can do. Also provide the information about the entrance exam n its syllabus.

3rd September 2011, 02:21 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses which I can do after completing B.E CS? Which entrance exam to answer and its syllabus?

You can go for certifications like
OCJP,CCNA, MICROSOFT

for this you should be well in courses like
java,networking which you can get after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
M.Tech courses(Correspondence) offered by IGNOU recognized by UGC/AICTE? Names of the universities in India which have recognized these courses? 43 25th May 2017 03:33 PM
List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? 37 7th September 2014 12:49 AM
Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses? 11 21st December 2013 08:51 PM
Criteria for admission in sound audio engineering? Where are the courses offered in Mumbai/Maharashtra? Approximate fee structure and period of the courses? 2 4th June 2012 09:30 PM
Information about different certificate courses offered by India Institute of Foreign Trades? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled for the courses? Which are the courses suitable for me while working in Bank? 1 9th June 2011 11:58 PM