18th June 2011, 02:28 PM
Shushma.ks

Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?

What are the courses offered for BSc students who are now studying in II year?How many different courses are there totally?How much is the fees for those courses?[COLOR="Red"]Give me the full detail of those courses offered for the BSc students(II year) in the NIIT Vijayanagar II Stage centre(near foodworld).

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  2. Courses offered for BSc students who are in starting of 2nd year?
  3. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  4. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  5. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  6. Criteria for admission in sound audio engineering? Where are the courses offered in Mumbai/Maharashtra? Approximate fee structure and period of the courses?
  7. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  8. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  9. Information regarding the courses offered by IFBI? Fee structure for these courses?
  10. Courses which are offered after BSc Biotechnology? Information about 6 months experimental courses after BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  12. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  13. Detailed fee structure and courses offered by IFBI? I have scored 56% aggregate and want to make a career in banking domain -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of courses offered by Maharaja college? What is the fee structure?
  15. Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?
  16. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  17. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016 -- [New]
  18. What is the eligibility to do M.A in English from IGNOU?
6th July 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?

cn bsc zoology student become cardiologist
23rd November 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?

courses after graduation in medical line.....
2nd January 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

how to pursue a research career in theoritical astronomy and astrophysics after completing b.sc in maths (hons.) from calcutta university? i am presently a student of 2nd year maths(hons.).plz inform.
1st March 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to mba in tourism management,what is admission prosses please tell me
27th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

t have complted bs.c. in fd. what shoud i do now??
13th April 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/medum...im completed Bsc..electronics..after that which course is the best to take....tel me sir...
1st July 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

After complitinon of b.sc what are the courses i can do
16th January 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

hello.sir/madam i am student of bsc hmctt.tell me what is the good course of next
24th March 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

after bca what can i do?? msc or mca?
8th December 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after bsc graduation ?? what will be best for my future jobs???????
21st December 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

any student to do cs
becouse lot of student weak in english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?