25th May 2011, 11:14 PM
aravindratheesh

Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?

sir,
i am a btech mechanical student, i like to do higher studies in the petroleum sector.sir i like to know which is the most apt course i have select in the sector for better job placement , also i have went through some universities in united kingdom is it good to do ma higher studies in uk.

9th October 2011, 10:08 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?

HIGHER STUDIES IN PETROLEUM SECTOR:

M.Tech: In India you can do m.tech in petroleum engineering or ocean engineering....

M.S.: From outside India, you also can do M.S. in petroleum engineering.
15th June 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?

I HAD COMPLETED ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING DEGREE WITH 69%.
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN OIL& GAS INSTRUMENTATION IN OFFSHORE FIELD,

WHICH IS SUITABLE ADVANCED INSTRUMENTATION COURSES IN OIL & GAS FIELD?...
25th March 2017, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Is there any university in Kenya offering masters in petroleum engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?