22nd September 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Courses options available after 12th related to Space Science?

I am in class 12th from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and have a great interest in space science. What I should do after 12th? Which courses are available for me to study about Space Science?

26th September 2019, 06:37 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses options available after 12th related to Space Science?

To study or make career in Space Science in near future, you must have studied 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.

Then only, you will be able to apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, etc.

After qualifying anyone of the above entrance exams, you can opt for engineering branches like Aerospace Engineering or Aeronautical engineering based upon your interests and skills.

Since, you have studied with Biology subject instead of Mathematics, so you won't be able to apply for engineering entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?