17th November 2010, 11:41 PM
singh.pritam07

Courses related to medicinal plant?

i hv to do agriculture course of medicinal plant .................is there any course relating to this subject............

18th November 2010, 02:44 AM
jani.mitul
Junior Member+

Default Re: Courses related to medicinal plant?

http://www.indiaedu.com/ayurveda-colleges-india/
http://www.keralaayurvedichealthcare.com/ayurveda/ayurveda_training_india.htm
http://www.ayurvedacollege.net/courses%20available.htm
http://ayurvedaacharya.com/coursesoffered.html
18th November 2010, 12:11 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO, if you have required passion & interest in the cultivation of medicinal plant,then join the degree or diploma from renowned institute in agriculture.such as take pat(pre agriculture test) conducts by central govn. as cpat & state govn. or can take degree from affiliated private agriculture college & choose medicinal plant field in agriculture stream.ok best of luck.
18th November 2010, 12:30 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO, if you are intereted in agriculture field then PAT(pre agriculture test) is the best option for you(for degree course) Exam manually conducted by state & central govn.both. cpat by central govn. in the month of april & by state govn.(there are difference in exam date for different states)no matter if you could not select for govn. college,if you have hard work with you then you can join affiliated private agriculture college. there you can choose medicinal plant field in agriculture stream.Best of luck.
9th April 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 2 (Non Medical) and presently working in a pharmaceuticals company. Please suggest me courses related to my profession.
14th August 2012, 02:59 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hiii.....

Agriculture is such a good stream of studies now a days. Moreover, related to medicinal Plants, it's just amazing. You should definitely go for this.

For this you have to clear Entrance exam of PAT i.e. Pre Agriculture Test. On the basis of this you'll be able to get admission in graduation courses related field you desired.

You can give the entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University, if you want to get admission there. You can get th eprospectus in the month of April.

GOOD LUCK....
14th August 2012, 03:07 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hiii.....

Agriculture is such a good stream of studies now a days. Moreover, related to medicinal Plants, it's just amazing. You should definitely go for this.

For this you have to clear Entrance exam of PAT i.e. Pre Agriculture Test. On the basis of this you'll be able to get admission in graduation courses related field you desired.

You can give the entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University, if you want to get admission there. You can get th eprospectus in the month of April.

GOOD LUCK....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?