31st May 2018, 03:20 AM
Abhi singh raj

Courses related to Merchant Navy for a candidate with 70% in 12th Maharashtra Board? List of Government colleges in Mumbai?

Sir, I have got overall 70% in 12th Maharashtra Board, but 63% in PCM and 65% in English. So, which Merchant Navy course should I take and which are the Government colleges in Mumbai provide Merchant Navy course? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  2. Which are the colleges for merchant navy in Mumbai or Maharashtra
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  4. Subject combination to opt in 11th Commerce to join Merchant Navy?
  5. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  6. Percentage required in 12th Science to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  7. How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Colleges I can refer for this course in Mumbai?
  8. Which courses to exams I have to give after my HSC board exam? Best colleges for the same in Maharashtra preferably in Mumbai?
  9. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th Science of NIOS Board?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian merchant Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  13. Am I eligible to join merchant navy with PCB subjects in 12th standard?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  15. Which Merchant Navy companies approve NIOS board? List of private merchant navy colleges in India?
  16. Merchant Navy companies offering recruitment to 12th NIOS candidate?
  17. List of Government colleges offering Merchant Navy GP Rating course in India?
  18. Procedure to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Which are the best Institutes for this in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
9th June 2018, 09:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses related to Merchant Navy for a candidate with 70% in 12th Maharashtra Board? List of Government colleges in Mumbai?

In Mumbai, following Merchant Navy institutes are established with their courses listed below:

B.P. Marine Academy Navi Mumbai

Following courses are running in this institute:
  • GP Rating (Lower Nautical Diploma)
  • Certificate Course in Maritime Catering (CCMC)
  • Electro Technical Officer course (ETO)
  • BSc in Nautical Science
  • Deck-Cadet Higher Nautical Diploma in Nautical science
  • Engine-Cadet Higher Nautical Diploma in Marine Engineering

TS Rahaman Mumbai

• B.Sc. (Nautical Science)
  • Diploma in Nautical Science
  • Certificate Course in Maritime Catering

Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai

• DNS leading to BSc. Nautical Science (Deck Officer Training)
  • GME (Engine Officer Training)
  • B.Tech Marine Engineering (Engine Officer Training)

You can choose specific course as per your interest and skill level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?