24th May 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?

I recently passed my school level from little angels school from nepal. Now my further plan to study high level course. I am very interested in wildlife .i also study mostly books related on it. Now my plan to join study based on the topic wildlife and also work regarding this field . I want to study in india. So i want to get brief information on topic ,courses ,colleges, fees,eligiblity and many more . Please reply me soon on my email address........... [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  2. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  6. Colleges available in the course of Wildlife? Any course related to that? What is the eligibility criteria and fee?
  7. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  8. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  9. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  11. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  13. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  14. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
  15. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  18. List of the colleges in India offering BSc Wildlife courses?
3rd August 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?

Hello, my name is vinay joshi from maharashtra pune,i have completed my Bsc (comp-sci)
in 2011.
i always wanted to be a part of the wildlife.
i have love & passion for animals, i alwys like to work for them and with them.
please suggest me something so i can join and work with wildlife and forests.
when i was in my 2nd year i got know that to take admission in msc(wildlife)
i am not eligible bcoz i have took computer science in bsc.
please help me out, suggest something so i can make my carrier in wildlife.
thank you.
12th December 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?

Will complete my Msc in Wild life and environment management. Interested in doing doctorate in wild life and
environment management.
Pls help with the institutes both in India and abroad also the scholarships available
31st January 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.e in EEE .i want to work in the forest for the welfare of wildlife.so give me some suggestion to start my career in the wildlife area.
30th December 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.a. In which my one subject is geography can u tell me,wat r the best career opportunities in this field
19th August 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my B's biotechnology in karim nagar .In which field can I enter.what are the best courses related to biotechnology. Can I enter into forest department. Please give me some suggestions about the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?