21st May 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Which courses should I join after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?

what all the streams that i can opt after completing my b.sc. nursing this year

21st May 2012, 06:04 PM
taseer1991

Default Re: Which courses should I join after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?

There are a number of options available to those studying BSC Nursing. Although these options do include the MSC Nursing option, other options are MBA, MBBS, MS, MD and some PG courses, in addition to pursuing a number of jobs straight out of your BSC Nursing course.

>>>MBA

An MBA is not, per say, a nursing degree. MBA stands for Master in Business Administration, and prepares students for the world of business management. Both theoretical and practical tuition is available in fields such as human resources, finance, marketing and accounting. Those who choose to study and MBA after their BSC Nursing course may pursue career paths such as healthcare management or nursing management, as MBA degrees typically lead to positions as high as CEO.

>>>MBBS

An MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery. This degree course originated in the United Kingdom but is not studied and practiced in countries such as America, Australia and China. The course is usually up to six years in duration, and often leads to further study, such as an MD or MS.

>>>MS/MD

An MS stands for a Master of Science, whilst an MD is a Masters Degree. Both of these can be specialized in some way to suit your nursing background. An MD in nursing will provide you with both practical and theoretical knowledge to further you nursing career, and usually entails a four year course. A Master of Science in Nursing often leads to occupations such as clinical advisor, healthcare advisor, midwife, anesthetist and practice nurse.

>>>PG/PG Dip

PG, or PG Dip, stands for Postgraduate Diploma. In nursing, a PG Dip is usually taken after a course such as a BSC, and often leads to occupations such as mental health research and care, nursing careers and public health.
24th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed bsc nursing .and now i want to join mbbs.tell what can i do for admision of mbbs
24th July 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

wht is the pay scale after bsc nsg in australia
26th August 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

can ijoin mit after bsc nursing
31st August 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses available after completion of bsc nursing?
21st January 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

can i do mba in finance? i m a bsc nursing graduate
7th March 2013, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Which courses should i join After B sc nursing ? Any bilding constrection or other?
5th April 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

can I do masters in basic science after the completion of bsc nursing? Is it that easy to become the professor of one of the leading medical institute like Harvard university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?