11th February 2013, 03:03 PM
cfrde

How to do Ph.D after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?

sir i have completed mpharm in pharmaceutical chemistry. i want to do phd. can i write csir net and which subject i have to choose for examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  2. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Scope of PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry after M.Pharm and B.Pharm
  5. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  6. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  7. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  8. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  9. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  10. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the subjects for B.Pharmacy students?
  12. How can I proceed further to do Ph.D in Germany or any other country after doing PG in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  14. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
  15. Reference books for preparation of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a MSc 3rd semester student
  17. How may I apply for job in Pharmaceutical companies after doing PhD in organic companies?
  18. Syllabus of M.Pharm ENAT Exam?
5th April 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?

m in banglore and did msc pharmaceutical chemistry from punjabi university(patiala). i want to do phd please tell me in what subject i can do phd and how? its necessary to clear net?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?