25th June 2011, 05:41 PM
sureshjagaleti1

Courses which are suitable for me after B.Tech ECE? Institutes offering aviation courses?

i have completed my b.tech ece and i want to join in aviation courses please help me which course is suitable for me and tell me the institutes in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. What are the aviation courses offered in M.Tech related to ECE
  2. Which is the best course in MS after doing B.E ECE? Which are the courses in MS and university in US offering the MS course?
  3. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate? -- [New]
  4. Courses which are suitable for B.Tech students for all streams that can enhance the profile? What courses can I opt while doing B.Tech?
  5. Which courses to opt after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  7. What are the courses required in core side jobs for B.Tech ECE students? Best institutes for these courses? Which are the exams required?
  8. Which computer course is useful for me after studying BCA final year?
  9. Can I get a job after doing BSc computer science?
  10. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  11. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  12. What should I do if I have got 63.6% in 12th commerce(CBSE)?
  13. How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?
  14. Which are the Mumbai aviation courses offering colleges?
  15. Latest courses for B.Tech ECE students?
  16. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  17. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  18. Qualification required to join Anesthetics Assistant and Diploma in Radiology courses? Institutes offering this course?
3rd November 2011, 12:07 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses which are suitable for me after B.Tech ECE? Institutes offering aviation courses?

dear friend,

Avaiation field is a great field but if you already complete your Engg from ECE dept,
then why you want to go for Aviation courses because its a totally different phase.
so think at least once .
so
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 03:44 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses which are suitable for me after B.Tech ECE? Institutes offering aviation courses?

hello friend
you are asking for aviation course it is not suitable for your stream u had done ur btech with a very good stream..try some courses of ur own stream it will help you
1st February 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my btec 3rd year in mechanical stream intrested to join in aviation after btec
is there any possibility to do like that??
if so which course is best to perfer ???
11th July 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i finished my b.tech(ece) this year, i wanna do ms in abroad, and also i dont want to enter in software field,so i need to know which field(course) is suitable for me in ms?.. and this field should not have any connection with programs....
19th May 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.Tech(ECE) passed out die year..wanna go into core sector..as i'm not intrested in software jobs..can u please suggest me any courses or any other way to go ahead..please do [email protected]
9th August 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech in this year i wanna go in a different way ..not commonly like m.tech,mba. Is there any other chances pls give me some suggestion..pls do reply to [email protected]
14th August 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i hv done my b.tech in ECE n want to do m.tech in aviation... can you please gv me suggestion???
15th August 2013, 02:45 AM
poulomi_roy90

Another common question usually struck in an engineering student is what after Engineering. In this post I tired to figure out what are best possible options you can choose and are not exceptions. In other words well known and common options that you can choose after B.Tech.

Hunting a Job:
If one feel that is been to heavy to study for four years and want to start making money, then start early hunt for job. Make a profile in all job sites and social job networking sites like linkedin. Give it a big try and attend all walk-ins and apply all the places where you find suitable. Be prepared to travel a lot in the search from Bangalore to Pune, Pune to Dehi, Delhi to noida anywhere. Don’t miss any advertisement for fresher and don’t give up. Refer to Engineering future, scope and prospects for core companies offering jobs in special domain.

M.Tech or MS:
If you think you need to improve or need a higher degree to feel secure or gain higher positions at right time, you should look at all possible ways to crack GATE and think about M.Tech. If you are interested in having a foreign exposure and think your family can help and support you, then start preparing for GRE, TOFEL and start looking for universities that are suitable for that.

MBA Lets change the domain:
We study Engineering for four years and at the end we are almost clear about our decision of joining some engineering stream and our career in that. By the end we know whether we can stay in the same domain, stream, or field of engineering and improve or it is kind of wasting our time if we remain in the same engineering field and you decide to change your area of study. MBA is a very good alternative, but make sure you are going to a right place for MBA. To know more about it refer to M.Tech or MBA which is better to choose.

Research:
If you think you have patience and motivation for studying for several years ahead and work for a cool and successful career you should consider doing PhD after B.Tech, many IITs take admissions to PhD even right after B.Tech. This may take on the average 4 to 6 years to complete but will definitely make you a strong player in real life and make you confident.

Start Your Own
The exceptions can be to Start a company, be an entrepreneur and explore your world. If you have some hobby can make it a profession and make earning from that, for example paining, writing, singing, music and photography and many other hobbies. But be careful about these options they involve more risk and more gains.

What if I don’t get any of these?
This is really an important question to be answered. I feel the alternatives are join some value added courses and in some good institutes like CDAC and others that offer great value and job opportunities, as these require a good amount of money I never tried it. Rather I prefer to join a teaching job for several months use college library to maxim level prepare for interviews or GATE or GRE and get ready to jump to above fields I mentioned above. But I will sincerely be working towards my students too.

Wish everyone a great luck and ask you chase your dream with confidence. If don’t feel confident please go ahead and do something that makes confident.
10th July 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BE(ECE), i want do MS after my UG , pls list branches and best institution at low cost & merit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?