27th April 2011, 08:30 PM
deepika sonia

Criteria for admission in Army Dental Corps? Date of sale of application forms? Is there any preference given to the wards of Army Officers?

hi
i want to know d criteria fr admission in army dental corps n wen the admission forms wiill b out.is there any preference given to wards of army officers?

28th April 2011, 04:50 PM

Default Re: Criteria for admission in Army Dental Corps? Date of sale of application forms? Is there any preference given to the wards of Army Officers?

Eligibility:

Candidates must be BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year)/MDS from a recognized college/university

Should have completed one year rotator internship recognized by Dental council of India by 31st August, 2010

Should be in possession of permanent Dental registration certificates valid at least up to 31st December, 2010 at the time of interview

Less than 45 years of age as on 31st December, 2010

Should be medically fit in all respects for service in the Armed Forces
30th April 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in Army Dental Corps? Date of sale of application forms? Is there any preference given to the wards of Army Officers?

i have applied for the career in dental department of army dental corps in august 2010. please tell me when the interview dates will be out
18th May 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

dentist job in esic
5th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for dental corps interview?
12th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the Criteria that one can say that he is medically fit in all respects for service in the Armed Forces?
15th June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i know when will the forms for AD corps 2012 will be out and which newspapers will they come in?
18th June 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that students with supply in final year can join army corp ?
24th June 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a fresh post graduate in periodontics..i want to apply for short and permanent service commission in adc. which month does the advertise comes n the procedure involved in selection?
4th July 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the dates for exam for dentists in indian army.
6th July 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

guys are you happy being dentist ?dont join army just for name sake of money.dum hai tohi join karo its not a cheese walk or cakewalk as you think to kamao money
28th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i am bds student doing internship right now and ma intership vl b completed in april 2012 so i would lik to knw the date of sale of application forms fr ssc next yr ,2012.
8th August 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a fresh post graduate in periodontics..i want to apply for short and permanent service commission in adc. which month does the advertise comes n the procedure involved in selection?
most probably in august..
17th August 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

august? which week? pls let us knw abt the army dental corps forms..
28th August 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is doing graduation in BDS presently. Can she do her internship from any of the army hospitals?
3rd September 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

WHEN FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE
10th November 2011, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir.i m doing bds from panchkula.m in final year nw.cn i do my internship from any army dental colgg. Plz guide me about this
19th February 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Is an army ward given any preference during the interview?
24th April 2012, 06:27 PM
laxmee koli

hello sir .,
i have completed bds with rotatry internship in august 2011 and have been practising dental practse for six month in some other private clinic i want to know detail of the army dental corp application form and wen can i apply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?