26th November 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology in Noida?

If i want to take admission in noida for MSC biotechnology & if the given criteria is not acceptable for me then any procedure which is helpful for me to take admission...

Related Questions:
  1. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  2. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  3. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  4. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  5. How can I enroll for Ph.D in Zoology?
  6. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  7. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  9. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  10. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Rheumatology after M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Rheumatology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  14. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  15. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  16. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  17. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  18. Can I take admission in 2nd year as Lateral entry in another college after completing 1st year B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Manglmay institute of Technology, Greater Noida?
31st March 2012, 07:57 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: Criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology in Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i want to take admission in noida for MSC biotechnology & if the given criteria is not acceptable for me then any procedure which is helpful for me to take admission...
Dear friend,

MSc Biotechnology is two year post graduate degree, the duration of this course is two years.

Eligibility criteria :

Minimum qualification: graduate
other criteria: Graduate in life science (minimum. 60%)

If the given criteria is not acceptable then you can take seat through management Quota in Noida.

Thank you
1st April 2012, 06:19 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology in Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
For admission in top college of M.SC biotechnology you have to qualify the Combine Biotechnology Entrance exam conducted by J.N.U.

Friend I am sorry to say that you can't apply in C.B.E.E now because the last date of submission of form is over that is 21-03-2012.

If you want you can apply next year.

You can take admission in any low ranking privet college.

Eligibility for M.Sc Biotechnology:-
> Pass B.SC biotechnology with minimum 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?