16th March 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Criteria for MD/MS entrance examination for external students at Aligarh Muslim University?

What is the criteria for MD/MS entrance examination for external students at Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get through NEET PG OR should I write AMU entrance exam?

11th September 2017, 02:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for MD/MS entrance examination for external students at Aligarh Muslim University?

Yes, you are eligible for admission into AMU through NEET PG test because the admission process in AMU for MD/ MS courses is given through NEET PG entrance test.

AMU gives admission through entrance exam. For MD/ MS courses the admissions are given on the basis of NEET PG score. The cut off marks/ score varies every year.
You need to fill the application form and submit it. If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you'll be called for medical fitness test, if you clear the test then you'll be given admission into MD/ MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?