22nd February 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study B.Sc Statistics course? Which course should I choose after B.Sc Statics?

Hello sir, I am in 12th with Mathematics and after it want to study B.Sc Statistics. Please tell me where should I apply for it? Which course should I choose after B.Sc Statistics?

11th September 2017, 02:24 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply to study B.Sc Statistics course? Which course should I choose after B.Sc Statics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am in 12th with Mathematics and after it want to study B.Sc Statistics. Please tell me where should I apply for it? Which course should I choose after B.Sc Statistics?

As you have done 10+2 in mathematics and want to do B.SC in statics, then you can apply for bachelors of science in statics course in following colleges:-

Reputed Colleges Offer B.SC Statics Course:- Institute where you can apply for B.SC statistics after 10+2:-

1). Aditya Degree College, Andhra Pradesh

2). Banasthali University, Tonk

3). Bangalore City College, Karnataka

4). ABV Government Degree College, Warangal

5). Awantika College, Ujjain

6). Kannur University, Kannur

7). University of Lacknow.

8). Ranchi University, Ranchi

9). Bareilly College, Utter Pradesh

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for B.SC statics course is 10+2 from science stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of bachelors of Science in statics is 3 years.

Courses for Further Studies after B.Sc Statistics:-

:- M.SC Statistics.

:- M.Phil Statistics.

:- Ph.D in Statistics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?