11th September 2019, 09:09 AM
SUMITKUMAR KATTIMANI

Criteria and procedure to apply for Airport Engineer post?

Can I apply for Airport Engineer jobs? I have completed my graduation in Aeronautical Engineering. Am I eligible for this job? If yes, then how can I apply? In which of international airports in India can I apply? Is there any entrance conducted by Airports Authority of India for vacancies at airports?

6th September 2020, 02:23 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to apply for Airport Engineer post?

Yes, you are eligible for airport engineering post

Criteria to apply for Airport engineering post is-
• One must have a bachelor's degree in mechanical, aeronautical or electrical engineering from a recognised board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

Procedure to apply-
The candidates have to apply through the online website of AAI for airport jobs. The application form should be submitted along with photo, fees and signature. Female candidates & SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?