14th May 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff of all colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 96 marks in NATA

i have 96 marks in nata.i want the cutoff of all the colleges in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course?
  2. What are the cutoff marks for Anna University and colleges?
  3. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  4. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff of different colleges in Maharashtra(Scored 66.67 percentile in MBACET)?
  6. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  7. What is NATA cutoff marks? List of colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  9. Cutoff score of private architectural college in Maharashtra?
  10. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  11. Possibilities for admission to B.Arch colleges in Maharashtra without answering NATA after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  12. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  13. Cutoff details of engineering college in Maharashtra? I have scored 85 marks in MHT CET
  14. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  15. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  16. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  18. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?