25th March 2013, 06:31 PM
asppp

Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering and information technology in Pune?

sir, i want cut off list for direct second year admission in computer engineering and information technology in pune

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  2. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission for Information Technology in Pune University?
  3. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  4. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering?
  5. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering in Pune?
  6. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission to computer engineering in Pune University?
  7. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university for direct second year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff list of Pune, Mumbai and Nagpur universities for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  9. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  10. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  11. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in computer technology?
  12. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering colleges from colleges in Pune?
  13. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune for admission in direct 2nd year
  14. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Technology?
  15. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year computer engineering pune and north university?
  16. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year computer engineering from Sinhgad College, Pune? -- [New]
  17. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year in computer engineering
  18. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
4th June 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering and information technology in Pune?

I have secured 77.74 percent .so. Which college can I get. For direct second year electronics and telecommunication
12th June 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering and information technology in Pune?

I got 74.28% in information technology in deploma so which college i can get for second year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?