28th April 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in engineering stream at Ramdev College of engineering at Nagpur?

how and when one can take admission in engineering stream at ramdev college of engineering at nagpur

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Ramdev Baba College of Engineering, Nagpur?
  2. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  3. Cutoff merit list of Ramdev Baba College of Engineering Nagpur? Will I get admission with 81 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Required Marks in AIEEE to get Electronics stream in Ramdev College, Nagpur?
  5. Cutoff of Baba Ramdev College, Sardar Patel College of Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra Institute of Technology in Pune?
  6. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in YCCE or Ramdev Baba Engineering college after scoring 65 marks in CET?
  8. Admission to engineering colleges in Nagpur based on CET score
  9. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  10. How much percentage is required in graduation for MBA in Ramdev Baba college Nagpur
  11. Which are the top 15 ranked MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh
  12. Eligibility to get admission in Engineering colleges when got failed in 12th commerce in three subjects? -- [New]
  13. Which is the best college among the following for Electronics Engineering?
  14. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  15. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  16. How to take admission in Nagpur in engineering college after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  17. How to go for commando engineering? Which is a good college for commando engineering in nagpur
  18. List of the colleges according to ranking? My GATE score is 39.67
29th April 2012, 03:22 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering stream at Ramdev College of engineering at Nagpur?

The admission in B.E. courses at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management, Nagpur
is done through its separate counseling process.
To be eligible for getting into the admission process a canddiate must have appeared
MHT-CET and/or AIEEE.

The MHT-CET and/or AIEEE appeared candidates are supposed to apply separately
for the institute.

The application process is online only through institute's webiste.

The online application process is scheduled to be activated from 1st June 2012 to 23rd June 2012.

Institute's website http://www.rknec.edu/.
9th June 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering stream at Ramdev College of engineering at Nagpur?

can i get admission in ramdev collage of engineearing if I scored 88 marks in mht-cet and 82% in science stream in 12th class?
10th June 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in ramdev baba with 65 in cet exam under hindu minority?
14th June 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in engineering (Ele,ELICTronics,civil IT any engg faculty) ramdeo baba collage nagpur. I get 80 % marks in cet exam. I am sc catagory student.Pl confirm mail .My mail address is [email protected].
14th June 2012, 01:13 PM
NIKHIL D MANDPE

I get 80 marks in cet exam this year .can I get admission in any catogary of engineering cource. pl give reply by mail [email protected].&registered my name for admission for your collage. thankingh you.
14th June 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in ramdec baba with 78 marks in MHT-CET and 47% in board
14th June 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz let me know if i could get admission in ramdev baba with 78 marks in cet exam and 47% in board
14th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in ramdev baba with 78 marks in cet and 47% in boards
15th July 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

will i get admission in ramdev baba with 67 marks in aieee and 57.2%in bihar board.my [email protected]
25th March 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

when will the addmission form of ramdeobaba will be out for the year 2013 ?
25th March 2013, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the engineering colleges give admission according to the rank obtained in the entrance examination.

If you want to get admission the college you have mentioned then you have to apply for entrance examination which is conducted for Engineering courses.

You have to check the college from which University it is affiliated and you can apply for entrance .

The entrance examination for Engineering courses are conducted on Central level and state level. You can apply for both of them and try to get a good rank so that you can get your choice of college.

Some private colleges also give admission on management quota but they charge a very high fee for it.

So it will be better for you to get admission on merit and not under management quota.

You should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths if you want to take admission into the Engineering college.

The entrance examination will have question from Physics, Chemistry and Maths. So be prepared for the entrance exam.
25th March 2013, 11:00 PM
single1

hi....

The admission of ramdeobaba college for the year 2013 was still not declared,

and it will be anounced in the month of April.

About College,

RCOEM, situated in the heart of India in Nagpur city, was established in 1984 by Shri Ramdeobaba Sarvajanik Samiti, a trust which has been involved in community service for over four decades.
27 years of existence has helped RCOEM grow deep roots and establish a strong foundation in technical education. Journey of a student in this institute has always involved comprehensive knowledge building from practical skills, theoretical knowledge to personality development, which has given them a head-start in their career.

Good luck..
25th March 2013, 11:02 PM
single1

hi....

The admission of ramdeobaba college for the year 2013 was still not declared,

and it will be anounced in the month of April.

About College,

RCOEM, situated in the heart of India in Nagpur city, was established in 1984 by Shri Ramdeobaba Sarvajanik Samiti, a trust which has been involved in community service for over four decades.
27 years of existence has helped RCOEM grow deep roots and establish a strong foundation in technical education. Journey of a student in this institute has always involved comprehensive knowledge building from practical skills, theoretical knowledge to personality development, which has given them a head-start in their career.

Good luck..
26th March 2013, 12:43 AM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Lightbulb Re: How to get admission in engineering stream at Ramdev College of engineering at Nagpur?

My dear friend,
About the college:SHRI RAMDEOBABA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT is an autonomous college founded in 1984 by Shri Ramdeobaba Sarvajanik Samiti. It is situated in Nagpur, India

Admission procedure for B.E/B.Tech:
SHRI RAMDEOBABA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT take admission on the basis of ranking of AIEEE now JEE (MAINS) and MHT-CET.

Candidates who have desire to take admission in this college should be appear either in AIEEE now JEE (MAINS) or MHT-CET.

Courses offered in SHRI RAMDEOBABA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT: The college offers B.tech in following stream:
1)Civil Engineering
2)Computer Science and Engineering.
3)Electrical Engineering
4)Electronics Engineering
5)Electronics Product Design Technology
6)Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
7)Industrial Engineering
8)Information Technology
9)Mechanical Engineering

Fess structure for B.E : Total fees for first year of B.E is RS.96550 included tuition fees, development fees, books charges and caution money. Caution money is Rs.5,000 which is refundable.
For more details visit www.rknec.edu

Good Luck
Thanks
30th April 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

procedure of lateral entry in BABA RAMDEO COLLEGE of engineering , nagpur
19th May 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in baba ramdev college with 56 in aieee & 89% in mp board.my email [email protected]
18th May 2014, 03:44 PM

how and when one can take admission in engineering stream at ramdev college of engineering at nagpur
1st June 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bihar.I have 289no.in 12th in Bihar board and 55no. in jee main .I want to take admission in this college for b.tech.
14th September 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

if i didn't give jee exam then can i still apply for admission in ramdev college of engineering at nagpur?
2nd May 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

How much marks required to get admission in chemical engineering in ramdev baba
3rd June 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in ramdeobaba college of engineering in any strem when I get 80%in 12 & 82 marks in mhcet
12th June 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in ramdevbaba engineering direct in 2nd year as i hav cmpleted my diploma in engineering in computer engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?