23rd June 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of Pune University Colleges? Can I get admission after scoring 73% in 5th semester of computer diploma?

i got 73 % in 5th sem of computer diploma ,now i want 2 addmission in B.E. SO PLZ send me cut of list of pune university colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?
  2. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  3. Cutoff list of colleges of Pune University?
  4. Cutoff list of computer engineering course in Pune University Colleges?
  5. How to get admission in Pune after scoring 74.48% in diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University after scoring 76.70% marks in diploma mechanical?
  7. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to get direct admission in second year after scoring 89% marks in diploma? -- [New]
  9. Can i get cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed diploma in IT
  10. Last year cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission to computer engineering under Pune University colleges?
  11. Can I get admission in COEP Pune after scoring 76.82% in diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list and fee structure?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune university for direct 2nd year after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering colleges from colleges in Pune?
  14. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University? List of top 10 colleges for Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Cutoff ist of Pune university? I have scored 73.91% in mechanical diploma
  16. Cutoff list for this years admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  17. Cutoff list of engineering colleges of Pune? I have scored 71% in diploma
  18. Cutoff list for taking admission directly in 2nd year B.E in IT in Pune university colleges?
9th December 2011, 12:04 AM
ibad.786

Default Re: Cutoff list of Pune University Colleges? Can I get admission after scoring 73% in 5th semester of computer diploma?

Hello friend, you can refer the official website www.dte.org.in/. Here you will find all the relevant information about cutoffs of Pune University colleges. Getting an admission depends on the no. of seats available in a particular year. You can go through the cutoffs of different colleges so that you may get an idea about your admission in a particular college. All the best!
14th May 2012, 06:14 PM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Cutoff list of Pune University Colleges? Can I get admission after scoring 73% in 5th semester of computer diploma?

Sir,
you can refer the official website www.dte.org.in/. Here you will find all the relevant information about cutoffs of Pune University colleges. Getting an admission depends on the no. of seats available in a particular year. You can go through the cutoffs of different colleges so that you may get an idea about your admission in a particular college. All the best!

Radhakrishna
14th May 2012, 06:15 PM
Radhakrishna143

Sir,
you can refer the official website www.dte.org.in/. Here you will find all the relevant information about cutoffs of Pune University colleges. Getting an admission depends on the no. of seats available in a particular year. You can go through the cutoffs of different colleges so that you may get an idea about your admission in a particular college. All the best!

Radhakrishna
20th June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

cut off list for diploma after 10th?
28th June 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 71% in mech diploma. So plz suggest me colleges in pune for direct 2nd year mech engg. Mail me at [email protected].
30th June 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

can i get cut off list of civil engineering in pune university you can please send at [email protected]
9th July 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want date of cut off list of mechanic trade
11th June 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 72% in 10th in icse school so i want the list of computer diploma engineering colleges in pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?