14th November 2015, 09:51 AM
Vl31

Cutoff marks in B.Tech to study MS in top university

Please tell me what is the cutoff marks in b.tec for studying M.S in is top university.

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in IISC if secured less than 50% in B.E. and ranked under top 10 in GATE? How the percentage will be calculated for backlog candidate?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  4. Percentage required for admission in B.Com course in any college?
  5. Cutoff marks required in TUEE to study M.A.(Mass Communication and Journalism) in Tezpur University?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?
  10. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  11. Details about top 3 IITs and their Cutoff marks? How much marks required for admission in top IITs?
  12. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  14. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University
  15. Cutoff marks of Petroleum engineering in top colleges?
  16. Expected cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  17. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  18. Which top colleges colleges can I get after scoring 195 cutoff marks?
15th November 2015, 01:39 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks in B.Tech to study MS in top university

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vl31 View Post
Please tell me what is the cutoff marks in b.tec for studying M.S in is top university.
Here's the cut-off list of the top engineering colleges in India:-

National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy)
JEE Mains Cut-Off: 2737

National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal
JEE Mains Cut-Off: 7956

National Institute of Technology, Warangal (NIT, W)
JEE Mains Cut-Off: 2577

International Institute of Information Technology
JEE Mains Cut-Off: 3763

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)
JEE Mains Cut-Off: 18439

Birla Institute of Technology, BIT Mesra
JEE Mains Cut-Off: 10898

Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITA)
JEE Mains Cut-Off: 11555

National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (NIT-RKL)
JEE Mains Cut-Off: 12899

Thapar University (TU Patiala)
JEE Mains Cut-Off: 37872
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?