21st March 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in AP-EAMCET to secure MBBS admission? Number of seats available in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello, I have completed my Intermediate 2 years course and my aim is to become a Doctor. In order to get a seat in MBBS through AP-EAMCET how many marks should I get? How many seats for MBBS are available in Andhra Pradesh?

31st March 2019, 07:19 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in AP-EAMCET to secure MBBS admission? Number of seats available in Andhra Pradesh?

First thing I would like to let you know is that MBBS admission in Andhra Pradesh is based on the rank/performance in NEET-UG ( National Entrance cum Entrance Test ) and hence you do not have to be worried about the marks which you need to secure in AP EAMCET for getting admission in MBBS degree course in Andhra Pradesh.

Also, any details regarding the number of seats available for MBBS admission in Andhra Pradesh will be declared once the notification for counselling is declared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?