29th March 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope and job opportunities of of Forensic Science?

Hi, I have completed B.Sc Zoology and now wants to study further. I'm thinking of doing M.Sc in Forensic Science. Will it be a good option? What is the scope and job opportunities in Forensic Science? What type of jobs will I get in Forensic Science?

31st March 2019, 01:48 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and job opportunities of of Forensic Science?

Scope and job opportunities of of Forensic Science:-

As the rate of crime is increasing day by day. So, the departments like police, CBI and other departments do require people who are forensic experts as the criminals are getting smarter.

You can certainly pursue this course and apply for the various opportunities available for you.

You can join colleges as lecturer, can join security departments.

You can also work in laboraties can further procceed with the research work.
31st March 2019, 07:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope and job opportunities of of Forensic Science?

Scope and Job Opportunities of Forensic Science course:

The detailed scope and job opportunities of this Forensic Science course are given below. After successful completion of B.Sc in Zoology course, you may pursue M.Sc in Forensic science course. Also you may pursue PG Diploma in Forensic Science course after completion of Bachelor's Degree. Other doctoral courses are, PhD in Forensic Science and M.Phil in Forensic Science.

After successful completion of course, you may find employment opportunities in
@ Law Firms
@ Banking Sector
@ Intelligence Bureau
@ Bureau of Investigation
@ Private Detective Agencies
@ College or Universities
@ Hospitals Industry
@ Quality Control Bureau..etc.,

as Forensic Expert, Legal counselors, Investigative officers, Handwriting expert, crime reporter, forensic scientist, forensic engineer,..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?